Get your buns ready!
Fans can bring the beloved Belcher family into their homes with double-stacked bonus features, including exclusive deleted scenes, animated extras, audio commentary and a new short film, My ass has a fever.
Bob’s Burgers movie information is an animated musical-adventure-mystery based on the long-running Emmy®-winning series. After a burst water main creates a sinkhole in front of Bob’s Burgers and blocks the entrance, Bob and Linda Belcher struggle to keep the business afloat, and the kids try to solve a mystery that could save the restaurant.
- Watch the film with audio commentary from H. Jon Benjamin, John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Kristen Schaal, directors Loren Bouchard and Bernard Derriman, screenwriter Nora Smith and production designer Ruben Hickman.
- Filmmaking: Bob’s Burgers Creator Loren Bouchard talks about the shoot Bob’s Burgers the tv show in Bob’s Burgers the show that is a movie.
Theatrical short (seen only in limited theaters)
- My buttocks have a fever – Theatrical version: The Belcher children participate in the school’s talent show to share their very important and powerful message.
- My Butt has a Fever – Animatic Version: A look behind the scenes, the theatrical short film animatic My ass has a fever.
- Metal detector: Bob and Linda go to City Hall in a version of the movie where they went to City Hall.
- Burning docks: The turbulent history of Wonder Wharf.
- Grover’s office: Bob and Linda go to Grover’s office in a version of the movie where they went to Grover’s office.
Deleted scenes with audio commentary
- The movie we didn’t make: Creator Loren Bouchard and screenwriter Nora Smith discuss trying to make a movie, specifically Bob’s Burger movie information.
- Metal detector: Bob and Linda head to City Hall, with commentary from designer Loren Bouchard and writer Nora Smith.
- Burning docks: The turbulent history of Wonder Wharf, narrated by designer Loren Bouchard and writer Nora Smith.
- Grover’s office: Bob and Linda go to Grover’s office, with commentary from creator Loren Bouchard and writer Nora Smith.
Animation Extras – Animated
- Scenarios and raw animation of “Sunny Side Up Summer”: The not yet colorful but animatic work in progress of the song “Sunny Side Up Summer”.
- “Lucky Ducks” storyboards and raw animation: The not yet colorful but animatic work in progress of the song “Lucky Ducks”.
- “Not That Evil” storyboards and raw animation with David Wain: David Wain performs an entire dance routine, without formal training, to his character Grover’s song “Not That Evil”. Play alongside the song’s animatic.
- Storyboards and rough animation of the “end credits”: The running animatic of the end credits is accompanied by provocative dance moves and an unconventional beat.
Animation Extras – Animate the scene
- Linda Through the Pass-Through with comments from director Bernard Derriman: A scene’s progression from storyboard to animation, narrated by director Bernard Derriman, and also Linda is in it.
- Bob and Linda go to the bank: A time-lapse of the bank scene being animated.
- Bob and Linda go to the bank with comments from director Bernard Derriman: A time lapse of the bank scene being animated, commented by director Bernard Derriman.
- Louise grabs the fuse: A time lapse of the “Louise Grabs the Fuse” scene being animated.
- Louise Grabs the Fuse with director Bernard Derriman’s commentary: A time-lapse of the “Louise Grabs the Fuse” scene being animated, with commentary from director Bernard Derriman.
*bonuses vary by product and retailer
Jean-Benjamin like Bob Belcher
John Roberts as Linda Belcher
Dan Mintz as Tina Belcher
Eugene Mirman as Gene Belcher
Kristen Schal as Louise Belcher
David Wain as Grover Fischoeder
Zach Galifianakis as Felix Fischoeder
Kevin Kline like Calvin Fischoeder
larry murphy like teddy
Loren Bouchard and Bernard Derriman
Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes™, this original musical comedy adventure is “delicious, like a fizzy soda on a hot day” (Amy Nicholson, Variety). Collectors can expand their movie collection with the 4K Ultra HD SteelBook® featuring custom artwork, available only at Best Buy.
Bob’s Burgers movie information will be available digitally on July 12 and on Blu-ray and DVD on July 19.