Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a look at the game, via its store page:
Discover a new dimension of the rhythm game in a forgotten world filled with memories …
Touch, hold, slide and, for the first time ever, use the Joy-Con ™ controllers to navigate the world of Arcaea. Feel the beat in a vast collection of songs now fully available on Nintendo Switch ™ and follow the fateful tales of the girls lost in its world.
Everyone wakes up with no memory in a barren, pale world of crumbling buildings and dry oceans. Only drifting memories resembling shards of glass offer meaning to life in this world… but where will these memories lead them?
- Two types of play: Traditional touch gameplay joins a new type of game that uses Joy-Con ™ controllers
- Over 150 songs from over 90 different artists in a multitude of electronic genres
- A brand new song pack, Divided Heart, featuring five songs, new partner Shirahime and a new storyline
- Three difficulties for each song, ranging from the easiest songs for those new to rhythm games for the first time to extreme challenges which
- make even the most hardcore rhythm game fans sweat
- A completely redesigned progression system to unlock new songs, characters and stories, all playable offline
- A whole new look for all 60+ story mode chapters, including gorgeous new artwork
As their story unfolds, a timeless story is told again—