Here’s a look at the Switch version, via Nintendo.com:
Discover a new dimension of the rhythm game in a forgotten world filled with memories …
Touch, hold, drag and, for the very first time, use the Joy-Con controllers to slide around the world of ArcÃ©e. Feel the beat in a vast collection of songs now fully available on Nintendo Switch, and follow the fateful tale of the girls lost in its world.
Everyone wakes up with no memory in a barren, pale world of crumbling buildings and dry oceans. Only drifting memories, like shards of glass, offer meaning to life in this worldâ¦ but where will these memories lead them?
- Two types of play: Traditional touch gameplay joins a new type of game that uses Joy-Con controllers.
- Over 150 songs from over 90 different artists in a multitude of electronic genres.
- A brand new song pack, Divided Heart, featuring five songs, new partner Shirahime, and a new storyline.
- Three difficulties for each song, ranging from easier songs for those new to rhythm games for the first time to extreme challenges that will make even the most hardcore rhythm game fans sweat.
- A completely redesigned progression system to unlock new songs, characters and stories, all playable offline.
- A whole new look for the 60+ chapters of Story Mode, including gorgeous new artwork.
As their story unfolds, a timeless story is told once more.
Watch a trailer below.